Pre-order for 15/09/2010 already closed. The new pre-order valid to 30/09/2010


Pre-order for 15/09/2010 already closed.
The new pre-order is valid to 30/09/2010.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WINK UP Eye Glitter Eyeliner

1 piece- RM 36

description
Naris Up Wink Up Eye Glitter Eyeliner is fine and soft in texture that glides smoothly on your eyes. Apply on the rims under eyes and at the inner eye corners, you instantly look lovely and charming! With moisture keeping ingredient, the delicate skin is moistened at the same time. *We have used our best efforts to accurately display the colors of the products, however the actual color you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.

country of origin
Japan

Product Review from http://piggypeach.ecpod.com/tag/naris-up-%E4%BA%AE%E5%BD%A9%E7%9C%BC%E7%BA%BF%E7%AC%94/

I bought this Naris Up Wink up eye glitter eyeliner in pink the day before yesterday and it is great.  Basically you use it for brighten the tear ducts and the lower eye lids.

The packaging is really cute and caught my eye instantly at SaSa. Although most of time I just use a lighter eye shadow to brighten my tear ducts and the low eye lids, I just thought this product would be really handy, if I am running out time or for touch up when I am outside. ( Ha Ha, I always have a lot of reasons to convince my husband that the item I want to buy is a must or it will save me a lot time.) Anyway, this eyeliner pencil is in light pink, which is really cute.

Here is the shape of the applicator. It is a pointy sponge head, so I guess it is not really an eyeliner pencil.  The detail on the cap is lovely. As you can see from the picture, there are some hearts. How could I resist cute packaging like this?

The colour of this eyeliner pencil is a soft pink colour, so as it is described at the back: it brightens the tear ducts and lower eyelids and creates cute big eyes. I tested it the night I bought it. It did brighten my eye gently and I like the fact that it looks not too bright. As sometimes, if the corners of the eyes are way too brighter, you may look funny like you have sleep left on your eyes.
Overall, I like it very much and it is small enough to put it in my makeup bag for touch up. Tell me what you think of it. ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment